Follow this link to download and print our January 2017 fixture Poster to display in pubs, clubs, cafes, shops, workplaces, canteens - everywhere in fact - to encourage people to come along to our games.
We play our home games at the Delta Taxis Stadium, Vesty Road, Bootle L30 1NY.
To view our fixture list click here
Travelling to DTS
The stadium is easily accessible from all parts of the Liverpool City Region in a car via the local Motorway network (M57 & M58, less than 5 minutes away) and Also Aintree Road, Dunningsbridge Road, Warbreck Moor, Southport Road & Bridle Road and there is ample parking on the industrial estate.
Aintree Merseyrail station is approximately a 10 minute walk away and is on the Northern Line.
Delta Taxis will drop you right outside the gates for approximately £8 from the city centre.
Arriva Buses operate the 15, 135 & 157 bus routes along Bridle Road.
Entrance to DTS
Concessions (65+, 16-17, Impaired) £3
Children Under 15 (accompanied by an Adult) FREE
CITY OF LIVERPOOL FC
GROUND REGULATIONS FOR DELTA TAXIS STADIUM, VESTY ROAD, BOOTLE, L30 1NY
COLFC informs supporters that the following ground regulations apply to our matchdays at Delta Taxis Stadium and ask all supporters to help us comply with the Ground Grading requirements at Step 6 of the FA's National League System, otherwise the club may face severe sanctions which may include Fines, Suspensions & Points Deductions:
- Child Protection - Due to the ongoing FA and criminal investigation into historic sexual abuse at football clubs, the FA has requested all clubs to update and maintain adequate child protection procedures. City of Liverpool FC does not have any junior or youth football teams and neither does either the Reserve or 1st Team have any U18's signed on as players. As a club that only began playing in July 2016 and which does not have Junior or Youth football teams, the recent FA focus on maintaining child protection procedures does not apply to us.
However, we as a club are extremely concerned about the issue as a whole, so we have put guidelines in place for when we as a club (officials, players & management) come into contact with children.
On occassion we allow children to act as mascots for the 1st team. At home games, the children MUST now be escorted at all times by a parent / guardian or coach when they enter the tunnel area, where they will be met by an official of COLFC who is CRB checked.
The Parent / Guardian / Coach and the COLFC official MUST remain in the presence of the children at all times in the corridor and tunnel area as the mascots are escorted out on to the pitch.
2. Children playing in and around DTS
We have a lot of children who upon entering the DTS run around and play on either the meadow behind the goal or in the 5 a side pitches. As a general rule, Children remain the responsiibility of the parent or guardian who has brought them into the stadium, but COLFC will now place a steward at the corner of the pitch adjacent to both the meadow and 5 a side pitches, whose role will be to ensure that children are not approached by any unfamiliar adult.
- Due to potential Medical Emegencies the Car Park at DTS will now be stewarded on a matchday. We have to ensure that any emergency vehicle has unrestricted access to the Emergency entrance at the Stadium and to do that we must ensure that Club Officials, Players, Match Officials and Supporters do not block the pathway, so please don't be offended if you are directed to a parking spot.
This may have the natural effect of restricting the number of parking spaces for use at DTS and for this we apologise, but thankfully, there is ample parking all around the Industrial estate for supporters to use.
- The use of any Pyrotechnic is strictly prohibited, even harmless Smoke which is banned by the FA. Please do not bring any Smoke, Flare, Firework or Bomb to the DTS on matchday as you may be refused entry. Any person found to actually release one of these items will be asked to leave the stadium.
- Please DO NOT stand in the Yellow Hatched areas in front of both Seated Stands. Other spectators are sitting down for a variety of reasons and they are entitled to watch the entirety of the game without having to strain through people's backs, shoulders and heads to see. There is plenty of standing space all around DTS, so please do not stand here and please don't be offended if asked to move on by a steward or club official, who will be present in the areas concerned throughout the game.
- Please be aware that you may hear swear words at DTS both from other spectators, players and coaching staff and you may also see mildly violent confrontation on the pitch itself. We appreciate that this is not what some people deem appropriate behaviour and if you are offended by bad language or if perhaps you have young children with you, whom you naturally don't want exposed to swearing, then please make yourself known to a steward or club official and we will escort you to a quieter part of the ground.
However as a general rule, Foul and abusive language is prohibited at City of Liverpool games.
- Alcohol purchased from the bar at DTS is permitted in the football ground, but must always be placed in a plastic container. Please do not bring any form of glass container outside to the football ground.
- Please help us be good tenants at DTS by putting your empty glasses or food containers into one of the numerous bins dotted all around the stadium, saving our club volunteers from having to go around after the game and clean up after supporters.
- Please do not enter the field of play before, during or after the game, without the consent of a steward or club official. This is a criminal offence, but beyond that it exposes our club to fines from the Liverpool County FA, The FA & the Hallmark Security League. for "failure to control our Supporters". We have already had a significant fine in this respect and do not want another.
Entering the field of play at an away ground not only exposes COLFC to a fine but also the host club as well for failing to control supporters at the ground.
Any COLFC member or supporter who causes the club to be fined will be responsible for paying the fine personally. Our club cannot afford to be paying fines for gross stupidity.
- Dogs are allowed into DTS but must be kept on a leash at all times and muzzled if appropriate to the breed.
- Bicycles are allowed into DTS but NOT at all in the Main Stand area which extends from the Turnstyles all the way along to the end of the Partisan Terrace, adjacent to the left hand goalmouth and Players Tunnel. Please take your Bike to any other part of the ground.
- Please note that Items brought into DTS are done so at the owners risk and COLFC is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs, unless under the normal laws of tort.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK SUPPORTERS FOR THEIR UNDERSTANDING OF THE CILUB'S NEED TO MEET GROUND GRADING AND OTHER CRITERIA IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN OUR PLACE AS A MEMBER CLUB OF THE HALLMARK SECURITY LEAGUE.